Pages

Welcome to Music Doctor. If you are sick of the same old music we have the cure for you. Here you will be prescribed with new music, new music can either mean actually new or new to you. Basically we posts bands you need to listen to, write a short review, and link you to their music

Make sure to look at the older posts too, not just the front page!



Announcements


We Are Back Up!

http://twitter.com/MusicalDoctors - Follow US!

You can now follow us by email! You will receive an email after each post!

We have a friends section! - Check it out for more great music sites!


Just Added a Section below the posts entitled Self Prescribe. Ask a question or answer somebody else's. Get involved!!!
Patients Helped:

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saint Motel

So recently the band The Strokes have been gaining a ton of attention with their new album, particularly their song "Under Cover of Darkness." Well if you are a strokes fan Saint Motel is for You!


Saint Motel is one of the many bands we have put on this blog but one of the few we guarantee will make it somewhere in the tough music industry. They are really underground right now, but won't be for long. Trust me, take 1 listen to their album ForPlay and you will see why I am so excited about this band. Their music and videos are so much fun!


I literally cannot say enough about how well this band will do. I have one of my few but always correct gut feelings on this band and I cannot wait until they prove me right!


This is one of those bands you will be able to brag about knowing before they were big and everyone will look at you as a musical master!


Listen to this band driving and you might get a speeding ticket because their music will entrap you and put you in such a good mood you won't notice you are speeding.


Well I wish I could say more about this band but I think by seeing that they have left me speechless is quite enough!


Songs I Recommend: Literally ALL of them

Dear Dictator: Such a strong song with a great bass line, will get your blood pumping!
Butch: An incredibley fun song that should be your summer anthem! So much fun!
Eat Your Heart Out: Another very fun song!
Pity Party: A song that will instantly make you happy!
To My Enemies: Great
Do Everything Now: Another fun and great song.


Once again few bands leave me speechless, this is one of them. Just AWESOME!



http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/search/songs/?query=saint+motel

1 comment:

  1. Ahh man! I love this band, I've known about them for ages now and I'm really gutted that they aren't selling CD's, and if they are then not in the UK.

    ReplyDelete