Pages

Welcome to Music Doctor. If you are sick of the same old music we have the cure for you. Here you will be prescribed with new music, new music can either mean actually new or new to you. Basically we posts bands you need to listen to, write a short review, and link you to their music

Make sure to look at the older posts too, not just the front page!



Announcements


We Are Back Up!

http://twitter.com/MusicalDoctors - Follow US!

You can now follow us by email! You will receive an email after each post!

We have a friends section! - Check it out for more great music sites!


Just Added a Section below the posts entitled Self Prescribe. Ask a question or answer somebody else's. Get involved!!!
Patients Helped:

Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

Giant Steps

Giant Steps is a very original band that I found about a week and a half ago. They have a certain push to their music that gives it a crazy vibe. You can't sit still while listening to their song Tolerate, it is scientifically proven. So if you will do me a favor and listen to that song RIGHT NOW and if you were able to sit still than comment and let me know. Tolerate is the only recorded work of their I have found but I will be honest I just looked on Spotify and YouTube so there is probably some more out there. I'm going to look for it when I am done with this post. There are some live recorded songs you can watch on YouTube and they do NOT disappoint. Secret Sessions did a video with them during their Queen Week. Giant Steps performed an acoustic cover of Queen's '39. It is amazing. His voice somewhat has a Neil Young sound to it and the guitar is really good. Secret Sessions also has a video of Giant Steps original song, Cut Me To Pieces. This song, like tolerate has a soulsy push to it and I dig it. It is only an acoustic version but I feel like that adds to the song. Well I have talked about the only songs of theirs I have been listening to and if my lack of work turns you off from this band you are stupid because if I put a band on here and I have only listened to 3 of their songs that should be telling enough of how damn good those 3 songs are. So take a listen to them on Spotify or on YouTube here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment