Pages

Welcome to Music Doctor. If you are sick of the same old music we have the cure for you. Here you will be prescribed with new music, new music can either mean actually new or new to you. Basically we posts bands you need to listen to, write a short review, and link you to their music

Make sure to look at the older posts too, not just the front page!



Announcements


We Are Back Up!

http://twitter.com/MusicalDoctors - Follow US!

You can now follow us by email! You will receive an email after each post!

We have a friends section! - Check it out for more great music sites!


Just Added a Section below the posts entitled Self Prescribe. Ask a question or answer somebody else's. Get involved!!!
Patients Helped:

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Alex Lambert

Ok so I am going to admit to a guilty pleasure. I watch American Idol, but not for the frontrunners. I mean obviously they have talent, but what I watch it for is for the talent that goes unnoticed. For example a few years ago a guy named, Jason Castro. Well this year a guy named Alex Lambert got voted off, obviously way too early than he should have been, but I immediately knew this kid had a future. He is now on a reality show called, "If I Can Dream." The only place I can find to watch it is Hulu.com

Well anyway Alex shouldn't have gotten voted off and here is why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDq9JZtWds0 (this one is live and proves the kid is good)

8 comments:

  1. I agree! Keep and eye on Alex Lambert. He has an incredible, sexy voice. He also has an strong drive to succeed. He is really working hard. Talent, determination, and undeniably good looks, a lethal combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaaaa Alex-

    I've been watching him on I can dream and he has an incredible voice!! Check out him singing Heartbreak Hotel on Hulu, great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Alex Lambert!! His voice is positively gorgeous and soulfull!!! Keep an eye on this one, he is going to be huge!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I agree too! Alex was my favorite on Idol this season and I stopped watching when he got cut. He's got a killer voice that's really distinct and soulful! Alex is super-talented and I'm so glad he got a second shot. He's got great potential and is working hard to make his dream come true. I love his voice and his music. Can't wait for his album! He's amazing, keep an eye on him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex was my favorite too on this past season of Idol. I am so glad he was put on IICD.
    Alex is pure, raw talent. His sound and music is smooth and sexy. He draws you in and won't let you go. Alex is amazing and will be a great star someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the past season of Idol was going to be a complete bust until I heard Alex. My little ears perked up and I was hooked. Although he got voted off way too soon, it's really worked out to his advantage. He's doing amazing things in such a short period of time! That soulful, distinct voice and incredible songs that he's writing are definitely hits. Just waiting for that first album to drop!!! Huge star potential!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Alex Lambert...he will be the contestant from AI9 who far surpasses the rest. I too quit watching after he exited the show, but was delighted when he joined the cast of If I Can Dream. His voice has captivated me since the first time I heard him sing; it is so unique and special. He is now working with some of the best songwriters/producers in the business and will be releasing his first album in the near future. Music lovers are you ready?
    Alex Lambert is moving to the next level quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm an avid American Idol watcher. Watch it every year, go through the motions, forget about it until the next season. This year, however, was different and that's because of Alex Lambert. I was hooked the minute he opened his mouth and was gutted when he got voted off. I found myself literally crying as he went home (something I've never done before). I have never been so emotionally involved with ANY singer before and that just goes to show you the talent and inspiration Alex exudes. He deserves everything and won't stop working until he gets it. Love that he's getting the opportunity to achieve his dreams and I'll be first in line to buy anything he releases. He's going to be the breakout star of Season 9 and quite possibly the entire music scene.

    ReplyDelete