Pages

Welcome to Music Doctor. If you are sick of the same old music we have the cure for you. Here you will be prescribed with new music, new music can either mean actually new or new to you. Basically we posts bands you need to listen to, write a short review, and link you to their music

Make sure to look at the older posts too, not just the front page!



Announcements


We Are Back Up!

http://twitter.com/MusicalDoctors - Follow US!

You can now follow us by email! You will receive an email after each post!

We have a friends section! - Check it out for more great music sites!


Just Added a Section below the posts entitled Self Prescribe. Ask a question or answer somebody else's. Get involved!!!
Patients Helped:

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Young the Giant

Ok so I recently discovered this band was going to get huge. I always knew they were great but for some reason I didn't expect them to get mainstream this quickly. I was think more this summer. What I didn't take into effect was that itunes was going to make their single My Body their single of the week. Luckily for this band itunes will get this band closer to the amount of popularity and fans that they deserve. So itunes, on behalf of this band, myself, and to all the people who will become fans because of the single of the week...Thank You!



Now onto this band, holy cow are they good, and amazing live. So this band has exactly what it takes to make it in this day of music. They have catchy hooks with great melodies, good percussion that gets the listener really feeling the music, a small sense of electronic, and great vocals.


Their songs lean more toward alternative rock but they have a bit of that surfer rock in them that surfer blood has. Which off track, I am really liking this new surfer rock that is starting to come around, it's super chill and fun at the same time. It's awesome.


Anyways after a few listens to this band you will be hooked along with the rest of America.


Songs I recommend:
My Body
I Got
Cough Syrup
You Side
Islands


No comments:

Post a Comment