Pages

Welcome to Music Doctor. If you are sick of the same old music we have the cure for you. Here you will be prescribed with new music, new music can either mean actually new or new to you. Basically we posts bands you need to listen to, write a short review, and link you to their music

Make sure to look at the older posts too, not just the front page!



Announcements


We Are Back Up!

http://twitter.com/MusicalDoctors - Follow US!

You can now follow us by email! You will receive an email after each post!

We have a friends section! - Check it out for more great music sites!


Just Added a Section below the posts entitled Self Prescribe. Ask a question or answer somebody else's. Get involved!!!
Patients Helped:

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Belle Histoire

Belle Histoire is a new, unsigned, fantastic band that I know I will be listening to nonstop for a while, and I guarantee if you give them a listen you will too. Honestly I found them by complete and utter chance. I was checking to see what Danny, the other doctor, had been posting on some bands status' and I happened to see that Belle Histoire had liked one of the posts. So naturally I investigated and had to listen. I am so happy that I did. This band right here is why I love talking about and sharing new music. Finding them by chance and within 30 seconds of listening to one song I knew I had stumbled onto something big.

The lead singers voice is nothing short of amazing, and reminded me of a more powerful version of Beth Tacular's of The Bowerbirds. While they have only released an E.P. to date(Spirit E.P.) I can already tell you that they will be around for a while and I will not be surprised when they gain some rapid popularity in this next year. Only four songs are on the E.P. but they are all spectacular and it only took part of one to get me hooked. If four songs was enough to show me the brilliance and talent this band possesses than I cannot imagine what a full album will be like. I can't wait to see what Belle Histoire does in the near future, and I hope that they know they have another life long fan.

Recommended Songs:
They only have four from the E.P. So listen to them all, and I recommend buying the E.P. as well. But they are as follows:
Spirits
Nightmares
Man
Madison



http://www.facebook.com/bellehistoiremusic?sk=app_178091127385

No comments:

Post a Comment